Are you ready to take your business and brand to the next level in the new year?
Attend the Business Advancement Conference!
The Business Advancement Conference will be held April 9, 2016 (Saturday) at The Houston Food Bank from 8 to 3:30 p.m. with a portion of the proceeds being donated to the food bank.
This conference will help you take your business and brand to the next level with its workshop-style format. At the Business Advancement Conference (BAC) we will educate, elevate, empower and excite entrepreneurs, bloggers, business-oriented individuals, and strong career-minded individuals about their business/brand.
At BAC, attendees will learn how to efficiently plan for their business, branding, networking, do-it-yourself public relations, email marketing, key tips for blogging, SEO essentials, financial planning and legalities for all business types.
This conference will help attendees take control of their business and brand by providing the necessary tools and resources to win in every aspect of their business life.
Who this conference will serve: entrepreneurs, small businesses, medium-sized businesses, bloggers, business-oriented individuals, career-driven individuals trying to take their brand to the next level and college students looking to brand themselves for their perfect career.
Purchase your ticket, today: http://www.businessadvancementconference.com/register/
Your ticket will buy you:
1) All conference workshop sessions (strategic business planning, branding, DIY public relations, blogging, SEO essentials, marketing, blogging, networking, financial/legal advice and much more!)
2) Continential breakfast and lunch
3) Headshots ($250 value)
4) Networking opportunity’s
6) Swag bag
7) Acceptance into the Business Advancement Network
8) Access to business mentors
9) A donation to the Houston Food Bank (a portion of the proceeds from the conference will be donated to the food bank)
EARLY BIRD: $59.95! (Regular price: $100)