Well, 2016 is coming to a close. One minute I am ready to toast to a successful 2016 and the next minute I’m ready to throw a mimosa at my tv screen for all the turmoil this year has endured in the world.
With 2016 coming to a close, it is time to start prepping your business for a banging end. How do you do that? Take the next week (the last week of September) to prepare.
Here are the steps:
- Write down your business goals for the next quarter. Keep this list short. It should consist of only two main goals. Don’t try to overdue it.
- Get your holiday sales ready. Schedule some holiday sales for your business to get some nice change for the new year. The key ways to promote your holiday sales are:
- Social media ads
- Email marketing
- Start on your taxes NOW! Do not wait until March.
- Revamp your LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn is SO important for your business, I cannot stress this enough. You can gain prospects, leads, partnerships, and access to great networking.
- Plan to make 15 phone calls/or send emails a day for client acquisition for your business. This can either be for clients, sponsors, network connections or potential partnerships. This number may not sound like a big number but we have three months left in the year…let’s do the math…that is 1,380 by the end of the year!
How do you plan to prepare for this final quarter of the year? Tell me in the comment section below.